Sell More on Amazon with an Optimized Listing
Test Amazon listing titles, images, and messaging with instant feedback from American consumers.
If you are an Amazon seller, getting your marketing message to resonate with your users takes some trial and error.
Whether you are competing for user’s attention or with thousands of other sellers in Amazon marketplace, getting those potential customers on to your listing page takes a lot of effort ( and $ in paid advertising)
You have heard stories about seemingly impossible conversion rates and people writing about everything from split testing title, backend keywords, to the impact of reviews.
The question is where do you start? And How?
This is where Ninjafeedback can help you. You don’t need to have a marketing or design background. Ninjafeedback includes an integrated survey and feedback tool with purpose-built templates and a million+ pool of vetted US-based respondents.
Here are the key highlights:
- Validate your assumptions with qualitative and quantitative data from US-based respondents in minutes.
- Get detailed demographics of respondents.
- Invite your target audience for free or order responses from our respondent pool.
- Use purpose-built question templates for everything from testing titles and images, marketing videos, to keyword discovery. You can even do consumer surveys and discover new product ideas.
How it works?
- Build your test using the guided wizard. Use a pre-defined template for popular use cases such as landing pages, taglines etc.
- At the end, you will receive a unique test URL to invite a friend or a colleague. You may also order responses from our panel.
- After your test begins, Ninjafeedback platform handles respondent on-boarding, data collection, and reporting.
- You can access the test results in real-time with detailed demographics, answers and user comments.
Examples of Tests for Amazon Listings
- Ask multiple choice and text-based questions.
- You can optionally include a URL or upload an image. This can be used to create AB (or variation tests) tests for product titles, main image, bullet points, description, videos. You can also create keyword research surveys and get ideas for keywords.
Test Listing Title/Image Variations
Is a long title better a shorter one? Which image variation should is likely to convert better?
Following features are standard across all tests:
Download Data in Excel format
Ninjafeedback is currently in beta and the latest information along with the interactive pricing calculator is available here.