A simple solution for user testing and market research
Understand critical human insights to build a better product. Get detailed feedback from our respondent panel or invite a friend or a colleague for free.
Ninja Feedback at a glance
Whether you’re validating a design, selling online, or building a data-driven dashboard, you need to create a great first impression. Understanding what your users need and how they use and react to your product or ideas is critical to gaining their trust. Our suite of products makes it simple, convenient, and affordable to get a deep understanding of your users and turn them into happy customers.
Make Confident Data-driven Decisions
Quickly drill-down, filter, or search through the test results. Spend more refining your ideas and less time in Excel.
Run Fast & Affordable User Research
Sophisticated features with startup & small-business friendly costs. Quickly set-up and iterate through tests as you learn.
Enjoy Hassle-free Participant Recruiting
Share the test URL on your website, mailing list, or social media to invite participants for free or use our quality-guaranteed respondent panel.
How it works?
- To create a test, complete a simple questionnaire and enter the details of your tests (titles, image or URL variants).
- To start getting feedback in minutes, you may order responses from our panel. At the end, you will also receive a unique test URL to invite a friend or a colleague.
- After your test begins, Ninjafeedback platform handles respondent on-boarding, data collection, and reporting.
Meet our products
Create simple polls to test text, image, or URL variations. Respondents see all variations at once and select the best one.
Describe your search case and get data about the actual keywords people use to perform the search. Works with Amazon, Google, Youtube and Etsy.
Get screen recording of a user completing pre-defined task(s). Understand user perceptions and usability issues as the users think out loud.
How our products can help you?
QuickPoll - Variation or AB Testing
- You are facing a tough choice between two or more variations of a product image, title, mockup or a webpage.
- You don’t have thousands of users to run split tests.
- You care about improving conversions and grabbing your users’ attention.
- You like to take decisions and settle debates based on data rather than intuition.
- It is freelancers, marketers, authors, and entrepreneurs who believe in creating a great first impression of your product.
- It is for anyone who believes in putting your best foot forward in front your customers or users.
- It is for anyone who wants to improve your messaging, increase conversions, and reduce adoption friction or create interest.
Keyword Research Tool
- How US consumers perform keyword searches for your product or service.
- Compatible with Amazon, Google, Etsy, and Youtube
- Get a 360 view into the consumer’s mind. Find out the typed words, selected keywords from autosuggest, clicked search result, and the reason why user clicked on a result..
- Keyword research tool is designed for consumer product sellers, eCommerce merchants.
- Marketing and SEO professionals who want to research and discover new keyword ideas.
Replay - User Testing Videos (coming soon)
- You will like to understand deep & qualitative insights on how users interact with your product in the form of screen recording.
- Discover first impressions, navigation and usability issues.
- Benchmark your product against your competitors.
- It is for dashboard designers, UX, data, & Product Management professionals, and entrepreneurs who believe in the power qualitative feedback.
- It is for marketers and copywriters who like to understand if their messaging is consistent with their assumptions.
Features & Pricing
|Test Text Variations||✓|
|Task success/skip rate||✓|
|Price Per Response*||$0.49||$0.75||$6.99|
Standard Features for All Products
Following features are standard for all products:
Download CSV Data
*Per Response Prices above are for Ninjafeedback panel and subject to change. There is no-cost per response if you bring your own respondents.