2. License for use of the service; Identity authentication
- Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Site, Service and Ninjafeedback Content for your personal or internal business purpose use only and as permitted by the features of the Site or Service. Ninjafeedback reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Site, Service and the Ninjafeedback Content (as defined below). Ninjafeedback may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Ninja Feedback’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ninja Feedback at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Ninja Feedback’s web site are provided “as is”. Ninja Feedback makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Ninja Feedback does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Ninja Feedback or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ninja Feedback’s Internet site, even if Ninja Feedback or a Ninja Feedback authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Ninja Feedback’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ninja Feedback does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Ninja Feedback may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Ninja Feedback does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Ninja Feedback has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ninja Feedback of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Ninja Feedback’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Virginia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Billing & Refund policy
Certain aspects of the Service may be provided for a fee or other charge. If you elect to use paid aspects of the Service, you agree to the pricing and payment terms listed on the Site, as Ninjafeedback may update them from time to time. Ninjafeedback may add new services for additional fees and charges, or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion. Any change to our pricing or payment terms shall become effective in the billing cycle following notice of such change to you as provided in these Terms. Ninjafeedback may lock your account for non-payment at any time. In addition to the amount due, delinquent accounts and/or chargebacks will be charged with fees and/or charges that are incidental to the collection of delinquent accounts and/or chargebacks including, but not limited to, collection fees and/or convenience fees and/or other third parties’ charges.
You can cancel your account at any point in time from your organization page, or by sending an email to [email protected] with the subject line, “Cancel”. We would be glad to provide further instructions at that time on how to cancel your account if needed. There will be no refunds given except for specific situations where our support team deems it necessary.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.