Create a poll and get the responses you need in minutes
Get detailed feedback from American consumers or invite a colleague for free
Whether you are an entrepreneur, author, an eCommerce seller, or a marketer, early user feedback is critical to validate your assumptions and build your brand.
You have heard stories about seemingly impossible conversion rates and people writing about everything from title, the color of a button, to user experience.
The question is where do you start? And How?
QuickPoll from Ninjafeedback can help you. It is an integrated survey and feedback tool with purpose-built templates and a million+ pool of vetted US-based respondents.
Here are the key highlights:
- Validate your assumptions from US-based respondents with qualitative and quantitative data in minutes.
- Get detailed demographics of respondents.
- Invite your target audience for free or order responses from our respondent pool.
- It only takes a minute to create a poll with purpose-built question templates. Templates are available for landing page, ad creative, product images, book covers etc.
How it works?
- Build your poll using the guided wizard (or use a pre-defined template for popular use cases).
- At the end, you will receive a unique test URL to invite a friend or a colleague. You may also order responses from our panel.
- After your test begins, Ninjafeedback platform handles respondent on-boarding, data collection, and reporting.
- You can access the test results in real-time with detailed demographics, answers and user comments.
- Ask multiple choice and text-based questions.
- Designate correct answers and auto-track correct answers.
- Include a URL or upload an image to run tests on landing pages, design mockups, and product images.
- Create split or AB tests
- Following are some of the examples of QuickPoll.
Following features are standard for all Ninjafeedback’s Ask America:
Download Data in Excel format
Ninjafeedback is currently in beta and following are our pre-launch prices.
$0.50 per response.
*There is no-cost per response if you bring your own respondents.