A simple survey tool to get feedback from American consumers in minutes
Whether you are a digital entrepreneur, an eCommerce seller, or a marketer, early user feedback is critical to validate your assumptions and build your brand.
You have heard stories about seemingly impossible conversion rates and people writing about everything from title, the color of a button, to user experience.
The question is where do you start? And How?
Ask America from Ninjafeedback can help you. Ask America is an integrated survey and feedback tool with purpose-built templates and a million+ pool of vetted US-based respondents.
Here are the key highlights:
- Validate your assumptions from US-based respondents with qualitative and quantitative data in minutes.
- Get detailed demographics of respondents.
- Invite your target audience for free or order responses from our respondent pool.
- Use purpose-built question templates for everything from landing page, ad creative, product images, to political & consumer surveys.
How it works?
- Build your survey using our guided wizard (or use a pre-defined template).
- At the end, you will receive a unique test URL to invite a friend or a colleague. You may also order responses from our panel.
- After your test begins, Ninjafeedback platform handles respondent on-boarding, data collection, and reporting.
- You can access the test results in real-time with detailed demographics, answers and user comments.
Ask America Survey Examples
- Ask America enables you to ask multiple choice and text-based questions.
- For multiple choice questions, you can designate correct answers and auto-track correct answers.
- You can optionally include a URL or upload an image. This can be used to create user feedback tests on landing pages, design mockups, product & packaging images.
- Variation or AB tests can be created by including URL or image variants.
- Following are just some of the examples of a test.
Following features are standard for all Ninjafeedback’s Ask America:
Download Data in Excel format
Ninjafeedback is currently in beta and following are our pre-launch prices.
$0.10 per question for multiple choice and $0.20 for text-based answers.
*There is no-cost per response if you bring your own respondents.